Monday, August 6, 2012

Swedish Texas Steakhouse & Old Town Sweden!

Today was a busy day! We actually got up and out the door before noon :)

First, we went to Old Town Sweden where Ola got to be a tourist like me! The buildings were BEAUTIFUL! I got a quick video for my nieces of the parade infront of a royal building. So fun to see!
We did some shopping in Old Town Sweden and in NK. Claire-I have gifts coming home to you (and your sisters) and Myles!! Can't wait for you to see them!

After a day of beautiful sights, we took a boat to met Ola's gorgeous sister, Linda. I'm pretty sure everyone from Sweden is a supermodel. So pretty! We also met his nephew, Milo.

Then, we went to have a "Texas" steak dinner with Ola's friend, Patrick. It was pretty fun to see a Texan dinner in Sweden. Dinner was delicious, though Ola ordered lamb at a steakhouse ;) Dinner was good and I got a yummy Swedish beer in a Texas glass. Make that, three Swedish beers...it was raining and...what else is there to do but order another?


The night ended with....MORE rain. So, we enjoyed playing in the rain to our way onto the train. Or, me making Patrick dance in the rain while our horrible photographer Ola complained!
It was another great day in Sweden. One more week to go and I am off to Bahrain!

4 comments:

  1. That is funny that there is a Texan resturaunt in Sweden!!! I miss you! But Before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving!!!

    - C-dawg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...time will fly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you are having far too much fun. Please tell Ola that I would be happy to join you on your next visit with him....I'm just a good friend like that!
    Coopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is tons of fun here! You would love it :) Miss you boo!

    ReplyDelete