Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Cate & Sydney,

Dear Cate & Sydney,

This post is just for you my little love bugs!! I went on a long, long walk in Sweden and saw a couple of things that made me think of you! I miss you both SOOOOOOOOOO much!!

Cate: I saw some beautiful horsies! I told them hello for you :) Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!





Dibby: The nature walk made me think of you! It was so pretty and there were lots of little rocks and buggies to see! Look at the slug friend I found you!! I also went to the butterfly house. I wish you were there with me!




Love you both soooooo much and I wish you were here to see all of these fun things with me! I can't wait to see your pretty faces on Skype again soon! I sent a package of goodies for you girls to Grandma and Grandpa's house today. Be on the lookout!!

LOVE,
Aunt Holly

2 comments:

  1. From Cate: "Thank you for sending me the horse pictures! I hope you have fun on your trip! I miss you, Aunt Holly!"

    From Sydney: "Aunt Holly, I want you to have a good trip, and I miss you sooooo much! I like-ed the snail and all the butterflies!"

    From Jen: We miss you!! Hope to Skype soon!! I need to print those pics for the kids' rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys bunches! Let me know when you get the package. Looking forward to Skyping you today! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete