Sunday, August 5, 2012

Soccer Game in Sweden? Yes please!

Yesterday was quite an adventure! I went to my first FUTBOL game....apparently I'm not allowed to call it soccer and American football is dumb to be called football when you don't use your feet and yadda yadda yadda :) The game was super fun! My favorite was listening to all of the singing and chanting of the fans. They sing the whole game. Super glad Ola took me with him and let me crash his guy time with his friends! I'll try to attach a video, but not sure if it's the best one I got. We will see how this one turns out:

The weather for the game was in the low 70's and sunny so it was great. We enjoyed some beers during the game..."American beers" because they are watered down at the soccer, excuse me futbol, games. The guys were cracking me up with this stuff!
Hammarby won the game! Which was good because I didn't want Ola to be in a bad mood afterwards :) So then we went out for some celebration drinks...and...what a night!! Ola's friends are great fun and everybody is so nice!! Fantastic night. I must say, I love it here in Sweden!
Yesterday was quite full of adventure. I think today I will stay away from the Swedish beer!

Having a blast!





3 comments:

  1. Wow! The SOCCER game looks like a lot of fun! Hee hee ;-) Take it easy on that Swedish beer :-) We miss you here! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, that looks like a lot of fun! Ola is a great host too! I am glad the weather is warm and you are doing so many fun things!

    Love you and miss you a lot,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen and Mom! It is lots of fun!! Tomorrow we start the sight seeing :) Miss and love you both!

    ReplyDelete