Friday, August 3, 2012

A word from Ola's parents....

Hello Stan and Kathy!\Thank yoy for having your loving daughter!
We have worn her out today! Going oround Nynashamn  a "26000 big city". You know o lot of suroundings!...or... But I think  Holly is full of it and we had a lot of fun and she is the most beautiful girl I ever can think of having here. Now they"re just pulling me around so I don"t know what else I"m going to write to you but it what really nice talking to you and I whish you a good dinner and a good night. And as we say in Sweden: Puss o godnatt! { that"s Kiss and Goodnight!} Lena and Bengt-Owe

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lena and Bengt-Owe, thank you for allowing Holly to stay with you and for all of the wonderful experiences she has already had in Sweden. I can tell you are a loving family and Holly is so lucky to have met you. Ola has been such a great friend to Holly for all these years and it is dream come true that she has been able to travel to Sweden to see him and meet his family. We love Holly and miss her very much but we know she is having the time of her life there! We hope to get Skype fixed so we can hear better next time.

    Kathy and Stan

    ReplyDelete