Tuesday, July 31, 2012

T-Minus 31 hours...

....and packing is NOT going well! This is harder than I thought. I didn't realize how much "stuff" I truly think I need day to day! To my sister's surprise....I have ditched my Paul Mitchell, bluejeans, and even my hair dryer. EEEEEEEEE! Apparently "travel light" is truly not one of my specialties. My room looks like a tornado just blew through with "necessities" thrown all over. In and out of the suitcase, in and out of the suitcase...it should probably just stay out.

I have my train ticket on the way, should be here by 10am tomorrow. The day of my flight. I'm awesomely unorganized for 4 months away on my own! My shoes are in the mail still, (fingers crossed), and my Moosejaw order full of backpacking necessities, like real necessities, is chillin somewhere in Wisconsin right about now.

Must. Pack. Suitcase. And find someone to sit on it while I zip!


No comments:

Post a Comment