Thursday, May 10, 2012

Welp!

Well, things feel more official than ever today. I had my scheduled exit interview at HR today. Once they signed the papers, went over my exit procedures, and told me how to access my information in the future....it happened: THE "handshake". The one where their next words are "Good luck to you". CHILLS!! I felt my tummy flip flop and that little voice I the back of my mind saying "Really? Really? REALLY?!?!" But...I hushed that voice away with the overwhelming excitement that I DID it. I am doing it. I'm 27 years old and I'm about to live out my dream....do risks really get much better than that?! So, being that it's now midnight and yes, I still have school tomorrow, I'm going to force myself off the computer, go to sleep, and....Dream BIG! HooT!

2 comments:

  1. https://www.tuesdaymorning.com/diplomat-15-language-talking-phrase-translator/1187720.jsp

    Thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I like that Julie! That would probably be useful when I'm completely lost somewhere...which inevitably I will be lots!

      Delete